Thank you, listeners, for your attention and kind words these past few years as we’ve built Writers@WRUV on 90.1, WRUV-FM. We’ve been all about Vermont fiction, essays and poetry. Your calls and emails tell us that you have been, too.
We’re going on indefinite hiatus. Doubtless we’ll be unable to resist hosting and posting the occasional reading from WRUV, so please do stay tuned. In the meantime, you can use this site to listen to our archived shows and use the list below to locate your own copy of The WRUV Reader, our 2012 anthology of the best writing heard on Writers@WRUV.
Find your copy of The WRUV Reader in Burlington and online.
- The Phoenix Bookstore / 191 Bank St., Burlington, VT 05401 / (802) 448.3350
- Crow Bookshop / 14 Church St., Burlington, VT 05401 / (802) 862-0848
- Pure Pop Records / 115 S Winooski Ave., Burlington, VT 05401 / (802) 658-2652
- The University of Vermont Bookstore / 590 Main St., Burlington, VT 05405 / (802) 656-3290
- Createspace.com / Available in both Black & White (Cheap!) and Color (Deluxe!)
- Amazon.com / Available in both Black & White (Vintage!) and Color (Modern!)
Finally, thanks so much to our authors, who donated their time and their work. All proceeds from The WRUV Reader benefit media education at The University of Vermont, and your work allows us to make that education happen.
Listeners, if there’s any writer who you would like to hear on the radio, you can still reach us at Writers@WRUV.org.
Till then, keep it locked to your better alternative, WRUV-FM, 90.1 in Burlington.